Crafted to give you extra power on the pedals, take advantage of the enhanced grip and support from Nukeproof’s Neutron EVO pedals. Adapted from their Proton flat MTB pedal, the updated pin layout and ridged traction patches keep your feet firmly in place and the nylon-composite body can handle added pressure, so you can cycle with confidence on even the toughest of terrains.
LIGHT AND TOUGH FLAT PEDALS
These Nukeproof Neutron EVO (Electron EVO) Flat Pedals are lightweight with a nylon-reinforced composite body and sealed cartridge bearings. Super-tough, smooth-spinning and rock-solid underfoot, the Nukeproof Neutron Evo pedals have been designed to offer a lightweight platform that isn’t going to break the bank. The Neutron Evo pedals tip the scales at just 354g for the pair.
DURABLE AND GRIPPY
Built using a nylon-reinforced composite material, the Neutron Evo uses sealed cartridge bearings to help spread the stress load from heavy impacts, while rubber lip seals between the axle end and pedal body reduce the ingress of water and dirt. Seven replaceable and adjustable alloy pins per side allow you to customise the level of grip to meet your own requirements. There are also three moulded pins on each side of the pedal for added grip.
Nukeproof Neutron EVO Flat Pedals
- Nylon-reinforced composite body
- 7 replaceable & adjustable pins and 3 moulded pins per side
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per Pair)
- Body: Nylon-reinforced composite
- Axle: CrMo (Chromoly Steel)
- Dimensions: 98mm (w) x 95mm x 17mm
- Weight (per pair): 354g
- Built for: AM (All Moutain)/XC (Cross Country)/DH (Downhill)/FR (Free Ride)
- Weight: 348g (pair)